[itsdb] Exporting data from tsnlp test suites

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Tue May 10 01:39:53 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

A grad student at UW (Laurie Poulson) and I would
like to use the TSNLP data as a testcase for a
sentence classifier being developed as part of the
Montage project.

In particular, we're interested in the well-formed
items and the phenomena they illustrate.  My question
is: How can we get [incr tsdb()] to export (as text,
not postscript) just that information?

Using `Custom Query', I can get a table with the
items (`i-input') and their p-supertypes, but I don't
see a text output option. Furthermore, I can't figure
out which field gives the more specific phenomenon
names, or is this information only encoded in
the ip-id?

(Okay, that second question wasn't really a [incr tsdb()]
question, but I thought I'd ask anyway.)

Thanks,
Emily