[itsdb] Howto train a model on more than one profile

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 19 19:25:11 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 05:53:47PM +0200, Stephan Oepen wrote:
> emily and francis, i hope you might find this useful too :-).

Thanks, Stephan.

It turns out that we needed to do something more complex than
virtual profiles anyway.  We ended up developing some python
scripts which read in \itsdb profiles and output more elaborate
profiles.  We are now in a positin to test the Matrix customization
system using \itsdb, which is very nice.

Emily