[itsdb] parse big corpus with itsdb

David Martinez davidm at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 07:39:50 CET 2006

 	Hi,

 	I have been playing with the parameters "nsolutions", "results",
and "packing" and I can't get the output I need: a single export tree for
each parsed sentence.
 	When using nsolutions=1 and packing=15 in most cases I obtain a
set of "inactive" trees from the sentence. Is there some way of choosing
the best candidate?
 	Thank you,

 	David