[itsdb] Problems with ITSDB/Debian

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Fri Dec 8 10:54:09 CET 2006

Hi,

After upgrading to Knoppix 5.0 (Debian testing). My old version of itsdb
(2004) refused to operate properly. (No Test Suites are displayed, I
cannot create new ones ...)

I tried to install a new version of the lkb, using the scripts.

Starting LKB works fine, but starting itsdb results in a complaint that
"the compiler is not availible in the runtime version".

I tried the usual tricks, that is I 'touch'ed the files in .l8cl, but
this did not help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and greetings

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/