[itsdb] MRSes in the results

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Wed Jan 31 11:41:17 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with my MRSes. I send all of them to [incr TSDB()], but
only some are shown when I display the results in the podium. I guess
there is a problem with the syntax of the MRS I send. Is there a way to
let \tsdb inform me about such problems? MRS that are stored and
displayed by the LKB MRS-viewer have some `nil's in the HCONS list
(together with QEQ and some handles). Where could that come from?

Thanks and best wishes

	Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/