Archive, batch processing

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 21 19:42:02 CEST 2003

bond at cslab.kecl.ntt.co.jp said:
> I have a couple of questions:
> (1) Is there an archive of mail to the lkb list?
>     If so, where is it?
>     If not, could  we archive it at the linguist-list?
>     http://www.linguistlist.org/addlist.html

(1) - there's no public archive at the moment, but the list doesn't have many
messages.  The first may be a cause of the second, and if so I'd be happy if we
archived it at Linguist.

> (2) Is it possible to pipe through the lkb?:
>
>     cat input.txt pre-processor | lkb | post-processor | lkb

(2) - the lkb could in principle be set up (in tty mode) so you can pipe
parses through it, but it's not in the default image and it's not totally
trivial.  If it's just a question of providing for MRS I/O then that wouldn't
be too hard: we'd just need to work out what was needed in terms of command
line switches, etc

All best,

Ann