[lkb] quickcheck (checkpaths) generation

Francis Bond bond at cslab.kecl.ntt.co.jp
Sat Dec 11 03:21:30 CET 2004

G'day,

I am not sure whether I should send this here or to lkb-bugs.  I am
sending it here in the hope it will be archived.

Using a fairly recent CVS update of the lkb, and at least two
different versions of the JACY grammar, when I try to generate a
quick check file with [Advanced:Create quick check file...], it
finishes very fast, but creates an effectively empty file:

#|
Check paths created interactively from /home/bond/delphin/grammars/japanese/testsuites/hinoki-test-a.100
|#
(DEFPARAMETER *CHECK-PATHS* (QUOTE NIL))

When I call from within the *common-lisp* buffer:

(lkb::with-check-path-list-collection
   "~/delphin/grammars/japanese/lkb/checkpaths.lsp"
   (parse-sentences
      "~/delphin/grammars/japanese/testsuites/hinoki-test-a.100"
      "~/delphin/grammars/japanese/testsuites/hinoki-test-a.100.results"))

then it takes considerably longer, but produces a file with a list of
check paths.

Does the menu work for anyone else?

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group