[lkb] Re: Graphical LKB on Mac OSX <--IT works !!

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:39:17 CEST 2005

Roussanka,

Yes, there is a newer version of Macintosh OSX LKB available, at
http://lingo.stanford.edu/ftp/stable/

Installation instructions are at
http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin/LkbInstallation . With this new version,
you no longer have to do the (defun lkb::lkb-tmp-dir nil #P"Macintosh
HD:Users:myname:Documents:tmp:") thing described below.

John