[lkb] LKB on MacBook Pro (OSX 10.4)

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Sep 4 20:22:44 CEST 2006

Hi Emily,

It seems that your suggestion is very good. But, having in mind that
(hopefully) soon I'll have to get the OSX 10.5, it would be too much to
pay for Parallels too. Most likely, I'll wait for John to get a version
for the intel Macs. Until then, I'll try to manage in the labs with the
grammars that I already have.

Until soon,
Rosi