[lkb] non-member messages to this list

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 19:46:39 CET 2007

Because of the overwhelming spam levels I have changed the lkb list interface
so that non-member postings are discarded rather than being held for
moderation.  I am letting list subscribers know because I suspect that the
only people who are likely to be hurt by this change are people who have
multiple email addresses and happen to send a message to the list from the
`wrong' address.  If you think this may happen to you, email me to tell me the
alternative address and I'll enter it in the system as an allowed non-member
address.

Ann