[lkb] Need help with some implementation in LKB

Nidhi Sharma nidhi31121979 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:42:53 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I am working on implementing Hindi Coordinate structures using the LKB .
Hindi Coordinate structures show a very interesting pattern of agreement
(CCA/resolution) in different contexts. I have worked out a theoretical HPSG
based analysis of the data and would like to implement the same.

I would like to know if any one of you would be able to help me with the
implementation by providing me with some directions and support.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Regards

Nidhi