[lkb] LKB on Mac

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri May 20 17:48:39 CEST 2011

hi stefan,

i am afraid we stopped providing ready-to-run binaries for MacOS a
number of years ago.  i am not aware of any current plans to revise
that, in fact more recently we also stopped building pre-compiled
images for Windows.

if you get yourself an Allegro CL license for MacOS, all should work
(if not, i would be prepared to try and restore cross-platform
portability).  using a different (open-source) Lisp, the core LKB
should compile fine, but the (G)UI (and some advanced functionality)
would be severely limited.

i know a number of MacOS users routinely keep their DELPH-IN
environment in a virtual machine (running Linux).  i guess that might
be your most straightforward option these days.

best wishes, oe