[lkb] Interfacing LKB with another system

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:06:48 CEST 2013

I have already sent an email to lingo at delph-in.net asking for resources
that would help me interface LKB to another system, namely the Semantic
Network Processing System (SNePS).
I received a reply from Prof. Ann Copestake recommending that I use PET
parser instead since things will be smoother, but I would still like to try
interfacing with LKB first since PET was written in C++ on linux, and
compiling it on my windows machine may be a bit painful. I also don't have
access to a linux machine at the moment. Any help regarding interfacing LKB
with something else will be great. Thank you
Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa