[matrix] Re: Version 0.8 is now available

Montserrat Marimon montserrat.marimon at UPF.EDU
Thu Sep 16 15:10:32 CEST 2004

As already specified in the README file... sure, I should have read that
file before. Anyway, I use windows, and I can't find the LKB runtime
binary for windows within that folder.