[matrix] Is there a simpler version of ERG?

Emily M. Bender emily.m.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 07:05:37 CEST 2009

Dear Norman,

My apologies for the much delayed reply.  We have just added a
"mini English" sample choices file to the Matrix customization page.
If you click that link (towards the bottom of the page), it will fill
out the questionnaire in a way that is consistent with the facts of
English.  This is "mini English" because it does not fully exercise
the questionnaire. We hope to add a more full-featured English choices
file in the near future.

Neither of these are versions of the ERG in any sense, but I
hope that what is there will be helpful.

Emily