[matrix] vanilla.repp

Michael Wayne Goodman goodmami at uw.edu
Thu Apr 12 06:23:30 CEST 2012

Howdy,

Thanks for the bug reports. See below:

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Francis Bond <bond at ieee.org> wrote:
> G'day,
>
> I can't seem to build a new grammar with the customization page, the
> problem seems to be that the file 'vanilla.repp' is missing.   If I
> choose a different repp option, I can create the grammar.

One of our developers recently made live ("vivified") some changes
dealing with the REPP file, and it appears not everything was rolled
out. I re-uploaded the files, and this should fix the obvious problem.
If there's something more sinister, I'll check it out soon (after
dinner).

> Also, the customization page doesn't have a contact mail shown on it,
> which would be useful.

You're right. It should be there. I'll fix that tonight.

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman