[pet] unpacking

Yi Zhang yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de
Thu Jul 12 12:39:53 CEST 2007

well, in a sense, exhausting the edge limit is a crash, since the parser was
not able to find the solution within limited memory, and just aborted. In
other words, the parser did not even know whether there was a parse or not.
With selective unpacking (-packing=15), the parser spends much more time in
searching before hitting the limit.

Yi