[pet] YY code

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Wed Jul 18 10:19:31 CEST 2007

> i think you should be very happy!  i am confident that these can all go
> immediately:
>
>   opt_k2y_segregation, opt_k2y, opt_nth_meaning
>
> there are some references to these in `yy.cpp', but it will be safe to
> #ifdef 0 all of them; possibly, without YY_L2_INTERFACE defined things
> may already be fine, even without those K2Y globals ...
>
> if you want me to, i can maybe make the above changes in the next few
> days, and check them in together with my PET update to change the form
> of [incr tsdb()] derivations?

Yes, that's fine. By the way, since you're objecting to tsdb-dump-mode
in its current form, could we think about a way having both the
traditional and the dump mode without the additional code
synchronization issues? I'm very keen about having a (standalone)
processing mode for pet that nevertheless produces sensible output.

Best,
        Bernd

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?

Bernd Kiefer                                            Am Blauberg 16
kiefer at dfki.de                                      66119 Saarbruecken
+49-681/302-5301 (office)                      +49-681/3904507  (home)