[pet] PET error: No morphology registered

Coote, Ravi ravi.coote at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Aug 2 16:59:06 CEST 2010

Dear Michael,

sorry for the delay of answering.

For simplicity, i created for now the sample grammar "minimal grammar" with the matrix customization webpage (see choices file attached).

I flopped the grammar which works fine now.

When analyzing the artificial sample sentence "n1 iv" cheap results in "No morphology registered" (see below) :
> cheap \(minimal\ grammar\)-pet.grm
reading `pet/(minimal grammar)-pet.set'... including `pet/global.set'...
1333 types in 0.04 s
n1 iv
No morphology registered

Any ideas what the problem could be ?