[pet] [developers] Consolidation of PET documentation

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Fri Oct 22 18:17:19 CEST 2010

G'day,

> To be frank, i've copied and edited pages from the DELPH-IN wiki. I
> hope nobody does mind that his contributions have now been copied
> to a different place. If that would be the case, please contact me
> and i'll delete / re-edit the parts in question.

Anything I wrote you are welcome to (it's mainly summaries from mail).

> There's still a vast amount to be moved, and even more editing
> necessary to reflect the current state, but i have to do that
> incrementally. Help is greatly appreciated.

Should we remove stuff from the DELPH-IN page and just point to the
Trac-wiki?  If we have two wikis going at once I suspect we will have
synchronization problems...

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies