[deepbank] DeepBank availability

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Fri Dec 13 23:34:57 CET 2013

Dear Valia and Yi,

Thank you both for the quick reply and link.  I saw on the DELPH-IN wiki
page that META-Share was being used to distribute it, but the link to
the DeepBank resource page within the META-Share website does not seem
to be present on the wiki (perhaps intentional, or perhaps an
oversight?), hence my email.

I will gladly keep you up to date on any results I come up with.
Cheers,
Woodley