[deepbank] DeepBank availability

Valia Kordoni evangelia.kordoni at anglistik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 13 23:47:20 CET 2013

Dear Woodley,

you're right. The link to METASHARE from the original DELPH-IN page
dedicated to DeepBank is a dead link, unfortunately. One needs to dig
further in the wiki pages and basically go to METASHARE through this
DELPH-IN wiki page

http://moin.delph-in.net/DeepBank/OneZero

which you may be interested in also taking a look at since it contains a
bit of more info about the various distribution formats, etc.

All the best with your research,
Valia

On Fri, December 13, 2013 23:34, Woodley Packard wrote:
> Dear Valia and Yi,
>
> Thank you both for the quick reply and link.  I saw on the DELPH-IN wiki
> page that META-Share was being used to distribute it, but the link to
> the DeepBank resource page within the META-Share website does not seem
> to be present on the wiki (perhaps intentional, or perhaps an
> oversight?), hence my email.
>
> I will gladly keep you up to date on any results I come up with.
> Cheers,
> Woodley
>
> On 12/13/2013 02:02 PM, Valia Kordoni wrote:
>> http://metashare.dfki.de/repository/browse/deepbank/d550713c0bd211e38e2e003048d082a41c57b04b11e146f1887ceb7158e2038c/
>>
>> Great to see you're interested in using DeepBank for your experiments.
>> Hoping to get to hear about the outcome sometime.

PD Dr. Valia Kordoni
Institut  für  Anglistik  und  Amerikanistik
Humboldt-Universität Berlin
Unter den Linden 6, 10117 Berlin
Raum: 2108
Tel.:  +49/302093-2421    Fax: -2244