[deepbank] DeepBank availability

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Sat Dec 14 00:01:33 CET 2013

Dear Valia,

I did in fact find the OneZero page before, and followed it to the
metashare homepage, but I guess I got intimidated by the select-a-mirror
homepage.  I now see if I had made it one step further I could have
(successfully) searched the metashare site for DeepBank.

My point was just that the link directly the the DeepBank resource page
(which you have provided me with) is not on the wiki.

Thanks again,
Woodley