[developers] Macintosh version of LKB now publicly available

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:16:50 CEST 2005

I'm happy enough now with my current version to make it publicly
available, so I've updated the LkbInstallation wiki page, added a new
LkbMacintosh page, and uploaded the installation package to the
'stable' ftp directory (this isn't quite right since the code is much
later than Nov 2002, but it's still not the latest code).

If you're able and willing to try it out, please have a go and let me
know if you run into problems.

John