[developers] Re: [delph-in] Lisbon meeting planning

Montserrat Marimon montserrat.marimon at upf.edu
Tue Jun 21 10:01:10 CEST 2005

Good morning all,

I plan to attend the meeting in Lisbon. I'm afraid, however, I don't
have anything to present, I have more questions than answers, specilly
w.r.t. integration of external taggers in LKB... I've just been working
for a few months on the Spanish grammar (I first migrated my ALEP
grammar into LKB, and, though it was an interesting experiment for fast
grammar development, that grammar was too ALEP driven (I don't know
whether you know ALEP)). So far I've been mainly working on lexical
types and, together with my colleague Nuria Bel, clustering of words to
help the students to encode lexical entries in LKB, do you think that is
of any interest to the delph-in community?

    Montse.-