[developers] Re: grammar locale issues

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 17:17:12 CEST 2005

all seems fine to me, except

> But I think we could make this setting a default in the LKB

don't think so

> (how many people > use pure ASCII grammars, as well as not using the LexDB?).

the vast majority of LKB users, given that all the sample grammars are pure
ASCII and that very few people use the LexDB.

> Has anyone taken a detailed look at the cause of the bug(?) in the Lisp CLIM?

I asked a couple of messages ago whether anyone had reported this to Franz,
and since I've had no response, I think the answer is `no'.  So, could you
report it to Franz as a bug, please?  You'll have to be prepared to build a
sample test dialogue, though you could wait till they ask.