[developers] Re: allegro 7 64-bit plus CLIM

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 18:57:51 CEST 2005

oe at csli.Stanford.EDU said:
> so i was not unhappy to give interactive users a reason to stay away from
> those nodes ...

I've just bought 4 new machines which are running in 64-bit mode and sys-admin
aren't too keen to reconfigure them.  Anyway, we still have some 32-bit
machines around, although it'll be a bit ironic if my poor old 5 year old
tweety has to be used as a server by these nice new machines I've bought for
everyone else ...

anyway, I had already asked Ben to investigate (when he has time and isn't
officially on vacation) but if Franz don't fix, I guess there'll be an even
better reason to move to LUI.