[developers] mrs.system dead?

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 19:02:44 CET 2005

OK, renaming mrs.system was not a big issue - I'll add a comment to
mrs.system and refine the comment in lkb.system.

I don't think any discrepancies that could arise are ever likely to
cause differences in MRSs (these would be much more likely to arise
because of patch files in the ERG) - the worst that is likely is that
PET would simply fail to do something that the LKB does or that there
would be a compile error if a file gets moved around.  So in the scale
of nastinesses, it's not high up the list.