[developers] morphology - testing and a couple more things

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:35:41 CET 2005

G'day,

I had to solve some other minor problems first, but have now
officially tested with a current JACY and get exactly the same results
with new and old lkbs over a test set of 1,500 sentences.  There was a
small difference in the number of edges, but I suspect many other
things may have changed between the two versions I was using.

The only obvious change I could find was that the lkb now longer tells
me explictly when my parse fails because one or more of the input
words was not in the lexicon.  I would prefer it did tell me, as it
makes debugging quicker.

Sorry for the very delayed testing,

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group