[developers] characterization

Ben Waldron benjamin.waldron at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:38:48 CET 2005

Sorry, I'm off work ill at the moment. I'll get back to you fully when
I'm better, but very briefly: things are not yet set up such that
(character) positions are passed from ChaSen into the LKB when using the
JACY grammar, and I'll have to take a look to see what might be causing
your stack overflow.

(Aside: I failed to mention in my previous email that users of the
internal LKB preprocessor need to call the
x-read-preprocessor/x-preprocess functions in place of
read-preprocesor/preprocess in order to pass character positions to the
LKB parser.)

- Ben