[developers] ECL compilation

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Fri Feb 10 16:05:24 CET 2006

Greetings,

I can confirm that ecl 0.9h builds on amd64 architectures without this
patch.Perhaps this is a problem with the particular distribution you are
using. I had success with it under Ubuntu Breezy using gcc 4.0. The only
configure flag is set is --with-cmuformat. What compiler and
distribution did you experience this problem with?

Eric