[developers] `lkb-bugs' email and LinGO GNATS installation

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 17:04:38 CEST 2006

I would be happy with any solution that meant that there was a working
bug reporting system and didn't involve too much human effort, but
would like lkb-bugs to point people there, given that it's published
as the way of reporting bugs.  How about an automated reply to
lkb-bugs with directions to the web page?  We could have a non-machine
extractable email address, I guess, but I'd be happy with web only bug
report entering.