[developers] PET 0.99.12 + MRS Build Errors SOLVED!

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Thu Apr 27 07:24:37 CEST 2006

Greetings,

After having Francis try building it on a couple of other machines, it
seems that we have found the cause of my problems: I was not
explicitly disabling the preprocessor code by using --without-preproc
like I should have been :-( If anybody else is having similar
problems, try updating LKB (to solve the MRS problems) and disabling
the preprocessor code.

Everything is running successfully now. Thanks everybody for your help.

Eric Nichols <eric-n at is.naist.jp>