[developers] PET 0.99.12 + MRS Build Errors SOLVED!

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:00:14 CEST 2006

G'day,

Did you run  "make clean"  in between?

I was getting the same error as you, but it went away after I used the
--without-preproc flag and redid everything.  My parameters were:

 ./configure --with-tsdb=$DELPHINHOME/lkb  --with-xml=/usr/lib
--with-icu=/usr -with-ecl=/usr --enable-qccomp --without-preproc

> I don't know what else should I do.  Can you give some suggestion?

I hope this helps.

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Natural Language Research Group