[developers] PET 0.99.12 + MRS Build Errors SOLVED!

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Thu Apr 27 08:21:50 CEST 2006

Greetings,

The errors you get suggest the preprocessor code is still being
compiled in. Try running 'make clean' (or better yet, 'make
distclean') in the directory where you ran configure.
For the record, I configured mine with the following flags:

./configure --with-ecl=/usr --with-mrs=$(HOME)/tmp/lkb/src
--with-tsdb=/usr --with-xml=/usr --enable-qccomp --without-lexdb
--without-preproc

My ECL, MRS, and TSDB locations are irregular, but you get the idea.

Good luck,

Eric

--
--Eric Nichols