[developers] status of Allegro CLIM

Wendy Yung wyung at franz.com
Fri Jun 9 20:02:16 CEST 2006

Hello Stephan,

I didn't hear back from you and thought I should write back since you
mentioned you plan to purchase our department license.  Please let me
know if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be happy to provide
answers.

We would also require information from you before we can send out a
quotation document.  You can find those questions in my previous
correspondence below.

I certainly look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for
your continued support for Allegro CL!

Best regards,
*Wendy Yung*
Account Manager