[developers] Lisp Licensing for Logon

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 11 18:33:30 CEST 2006

Hi Eric,

Here at UW we have a site license (university wide).  The annual
maintenance is $2500 (ACL) plus $750 (CLIM).  The original license
was four times that, so $10,000 for ACL the first year and $3000
for CLIM the first year.  The CLIM license dates to about 2003.
I don't know when the ACL license was originally purchased, since
it was here when I got here.  Single-user licenses are cheaper.

Emily