[developers] erg sbcl solaris

Dan Flickinger danf at csli.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 18 10:53:41 CEST 2006

Hi Ben -

Sorry for the confusion I created by putting up a bootleg copy of the
ERG on the website in August, outside of standard build procedures.
It won't happen again :)  In the meantime, the damage appears to have
been repaired, and the version of the ERG now downloadable as "latest"
is back to the official "LinGO (Jul-06)" version.  I'll be checking in
an updated version of the ERG within the next week or so (primarily
enriching the lexicon), and will seek to initiate a new build on the
web site to include that new version.

Best,

  Dan