[developers] LexDB

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:12:12 CEST 2006

G'day,

> I've added the functionality you asked for (below) to the Emacs/LexDB

Thank you very much.  This will make us all happy, especially
Kuribayashi-san who has checked around 3,000 entries over the last
week.

> > (3) a short cut for searching by orthography (C-cs)
> >      - like M-s when you are in the orthography field (we end up doing
> > this a lot)

This was calling the wrong function in the menu.  I fixed it in CVS.

> > (5) a grouping of menu entries for dumping and maybe reading.

Any chance of greying out the entries that don't work in single-user
mode?  If it is to difficult, we could just mark them in some way in
the menu text...

Good night,

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Natural Language Research Group