[developers] MRS in PET SVN with selective packing

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 15:03:37 CET 2006

I would appreciate it if someone could investigate ECL to see if there is a
way around the `no repeated file name' property.  If there really isn't, then
I guess the least bad solution is to change the rmrs file name, but it's not
just that the CVS will be messed up but that it will also have to be changed
in the code for RASP rmrs etc, so it's messy.  Note that I added
rmrs/convert.lisp in 2002, so I believe it predates the use of the ppcre!
Changing the ppcre name would be less complex from our perspective, but of
course it's an external resource, so that's problematic.  I really think that
this should be fixed in ECL ...