[developers] MRS in PET SVN with selective packing

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 21:33:52 CET 2006

Benjamin.Waldron at cl.cam.ac.uk said:
> (ii) arrange  for these slots to be set appropriately when the MRS is
> constructed

but what's the understood semantics of the global cfrom/cto?  (I seem to
remember it got put in at the request of Francis but I could well be wrong -
however I am reasonably sure it wasn't my idea ...)  Another way of saying
this - is there any situation when cfrom isn't min of the cfroms in the eps
list and cto max of the ctos?  Is anybody relying on the global cfrom/cto, and
if so, what do they take it to be?

Unless this has been documented somewhere, I think the questions should be put
it to the rmrs list (suitably reformulated).  Ben - could you look after this,
please?  I'm too short of time right now to follow this up.