[developers] CL-PPCRE 1.2.18

Ben Waldron bmw20 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 6 12:55:57 CET 2006

The 'convert.lsp' file will be there the same as before in the CL-PPCRE
module. Hence the name clash will still occur. It's quite possible that
the linker could flip back to taking the file it finds in the RMRS
directory again (eg. the behaviour before it flipped this summer)...
Thanks for working on this.

If it's going to help you, I can do the upgrade sooner rather than later.

- Ben