[developers] CL-PPCRE 1.2.18

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Mon Nov 6 13:13:10 CET 2006

Are PPCRE functions currently being used in PET? If not, that would explain
why
this problem wasn't noticed earlier. Even if the change does cause the
linker to
favor rmrs over PPCRE, this still doesn't sound like a permanent solution. I
think
I will continue to persue a solution on the ECL/PET side of things.

Eric

--
--Eric Nichols