[developers] [itsdb] parse big corpus with itsdb

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Mon Nov 13 05:16:32 CET 2006

Greetings,

I can build the newest pet under Ubuntu dapper and edgy with autoconf 2.60
and automake 1.9. It sounds like your problems are being caused by how
autoconf is being called. When I rebuild the configuration script, I usually
call
aclocal followed by autoconf. aclocal takes care of setting all of the
version-
related flags in the configuration file based on version information pulled
from
your system. You might want to try calling aclocal before calling autoconf.

If it is Ubuntu packages you are after, I have already packaged the latest
and
greatest PET with selective unpacking. You can use the following repository:

deb http://cl.naist.jp/~eric-n/ubuntu-nlp dapper delph-in
deb-src http://cl.naist.jp/~eric-n/ubuntu-nlp dapper delph-in

Eric

--