[developers] LOGON open source doesn't contain franz/?

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Fri Nov 24 09:52:35 CET 2006

Greetings,

I've been trying to get the Japanese-English system working with the open
source
binaries and have run into some problems. When I attempt to start the system
from
emacs with M-x logon, it complains "Cannot open load file: fi-site-init".
This is located
in the franz directory in the CVS version. In the open source version, this
directory is
empty. Francis said this code is freely distributable and should be
included.
Am I missing something (in either meaning of the phrase)?

--
--Eric Nichols