[developers] Question about RMRS cfrom/cto in PET

Yi Zhang yzhang at coli.uni-sb.de
Mon Dec 11 11:32:55 CET 2006

> try experimenting with the -tok parameter: the yy_counts and xml_counts
> parameter should give you character spans.
> You need to provide the input in yy or Pic format, though.

Thanks Berthold. But how do I get the yy format with correct character spans
then? I was always using the `lkb::preprocess-for-pet' to get the yy format.
But that seems to give the token spans only.

And I was using the new preprocessor in for PET with `-tok=fsr'. Are the
character spans not yet available for this mode? What about the saf/smaf?
And what should I do for the itsdb to export RMRS with correct character
spans?
Thoughts are appreciated.

Best,
yi