[developers] [HoG] PET/ERG frontend

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 17:06:21 CET 2007

J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk said:
> We're working towards a new release of RASP in the next month or so.   Apart
> from RMRS being available, the main change will be that it will   be built on
> sbcl, at least for some platforms.

I have new RASP-RMRS code checked in to the LKB repository.  There are some
significant changes that I will write up as soon as I get time - probably next
week.  This version assumes a no-msg approach, as in the about-to-be-released
ERG. The version of RMRS that's being distributed with RASP is very out of
date and does not work at all well with the current version - in fact I asked
Ted to delete it from the release entirely, though that doesn't seem to have
happened. John and I should talk about release strategies.