[developers] PET XML input and [incr tsdb()]

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Wed Feb 14 11:54:43 CET 2007

Hi,

Uli just motivated me to read all these mails about xml-count. Sorry
for my late reaction. He also noticed that your xml data is missing a
pointer to the DTD, which is fatal since the parser always wants to do
validation. So you have to put the DTD into some fixed point in your
file system and put into your XML header something like:

<!DOCTYPE pet-input-chart
  SYSTEM "/home/cl-home/kiefer/src/pet/main/cheap/sax/pic.dtd">
etc.

I attach what i hope is the current DTD to this mail.

Greetings,
                Bernd

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?

Bernd Kiefer                                            Am Blauberg 16
kiefer at dfki.de                                      66119 Saarbruecken
+49-681/302-5301 (office)                      +49-681/3904507  (home)