[developers] DELPH-IN related research

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:04:38 CET 2007

Hi all,

As some of you know (and thank you to all of you for your help :)), last
year I wrote my Master's thesis about research I did with Japanese QA,
using DELPH-IN tools. Now the thesis has come back from examination, I'm
making it available on my webpage (http://www.dridan.com/research) to
anyone who is interested.

 I have also uploaded some of the perl modules I wrote for comparing
RMRS. There are other modules, but those are the ones I have cleaned up
and documented. If anyone actually uses them, I'd appreciate them
letting me know. They have only really been tested in the situation I
was looking at (sentence comparison), so you may well find bugs. Again,
if you do, please let me know.

Rebecca Dridan