[developers] startup problems with library settings (remaining)

Gertrud Faasz gertrud.faasz at tuks.co.za
Mon Mar 26 09:07:39 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot Berthold for all your advice and sorry to bother you again.
we did indeed enter the shell command

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DELPHINHOME/lkb/lib/linux.x86.64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

and started emacs from that shell. However,when trying to start lkb
afterwards, a the same error occurred, only this time with another
address:

1. old error:
An unhandled error occurred during initialization:
Attempt to do an array operation on
#<unknown object of type number 13 @ #x100117167d> which is not an
array.

2. new error:
An unhandled error occurred during initialization:
Attempt to do an array operation on
#<unknown object of type number 13 @ #x10011714ed> which is not an
array.

We luckily have found an old 32bit computer as a temporary solution on
which lkb runs perfectly well (with debian sarge), so we're not in so
much of a hurry anymore. However, we'd be thankful for whatever solution
that can be found as only this new computer is capable of the task
ahead.
Sincerely,
Gertrud